An Update

It's been a while since I've posted and I'm sorry for that! Life has gotten crazy busy around here and I have finally found some free time to sit down and update you all on what has been going on with me! 
I had my first math test and did terribly on it, so I ended up getting a tutor. I meet with her at least twice a week, if not more. Thankfully my last two tests have been better, this most recent one I scored an 83% on! 

For Spring Break I went with my dad, my sister and four other friends to the Happiest Place on Earth - Disneyland! We got to take pictures with Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Snow White, Cinderella, Pluto, the racoon from Pocahontas and the bear from Brother Bear. We got to see Ariel, Peter Pan, Minnie, Mickey, The Evil Queen and Goofy. This was the most characters I have ever seen out in the park - ever! For photos of our adventure, check out my Instagram page here as well as my Facebook page! 

My family and COTA fundraising team finished up my thank you video for those who donated to our transplant fund. I will do an actual post more about the video and what special meaning this song has to me. You can see the video here.  I want to thank you all for your support and love during all of this. It means more than I could ever say. 

Hope and Love,
Becca 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Feel free to comment and share a story!

 
My Life As A Chronically
Ill Young Adult
Blog Design by Ipietoon